Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol dermacrine stack

anabolimonster

What to expect from this combo ? And how would you compare a beast/derma stack to let's say a test enth cycle. Can the results be as good as injectables ???

You will get a lot of mass from the Beastdrol for sure, and the Dermacrine will help with lethargy and libido issues.

The bad part is that due to toxicity you can't run Beastdrol for longer than 4 weeks where you can run test for 3 months...so in the end you can get more from test. Everyone responds different to things though. Its about what works for YOU

Thanks for the response . I understand that it can only be run for a month but is that month as good as the peak month on an injectable cycle. Just don't know what to expect or if I'm expecting too much from the beast .. Hmm

Thanks for the response . I understand that it can only be run for a month but is that month as good as the peak month on an injectable cycle. Just don't know what to expect or if I'm expecting too much from the beast .. Hmm

For a 4 week time frame, most will get more gains from Beast than test. But some people respond remarkably well to test and blow up on it, while some don't get much at all from it.

You will like Beastdrol bud. It is as strong as an oral as it gets ;)

there is definitely no stronger oral than the beast... make sure you have your n2guard while running this and drink a ton of water...

That's good to know :D can't wait to start now !. Yes I have my AI - Cycle Support and Liv 52 to run on cycle to help with sides and fadogia to prevent shutdown.

whats your pct look like... pct is always the most important part of a cycle but especially when running beast... you want to keep those hard earned gains...

So far for PCT I'm gonna run the rest of the fadogia, clomid , erase , recourse, tribulus and some More Liv 52. With amino acid L Leucine to combat muscle wasting post cycle

Top Bottom