Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast vs dbol

Wow... I would have thought that beast was a smoother go around than dbol but IMO its looking like dbol would be easier over all. Or am I just bein a pussy lolol

You're being a pussy.

Lol jk never ran beast. As long as it doesn't give me dandruff like dbol it's gonna be fav.

You're being a pussy.

Lol jk never ran beast. As long as it doesn't give me dandruff like dbol it's gonna be fav.

Lmao I read that like wtf really?! Lmao, I think I'll run the dbol first then.
Follow my third with beast for fun.

Anyone got a cycle for test e and dbol with ai, and pct? I gotta start buying this shit now. I got a feeling it isn't gonna be so kind on the wallet.

Anyone got a cycle for test e and dbol with ai, and pct? I gotta start buying this shit now. I got a feeling it isn't gonna be so kind on the wallet.

That's what my last cycle was.

1-4 dbol 40mg Ed
1-10 Test e 750mg wk
Liquidex .5mg eod
Forma stanzol 5/5

Pct
Post cycle
Unleashed
Forma
Powdered daa

That's what my last cycle was.

1-4 dbol 40mg Ed
1-10 Test e 750mg wk
Liquidex .5mg eod
Forma stanzol 5/5

Pct
Post cycle
Unleashed
Forma
Powdered daa

Did you run blood after? Just wondering how the recovery was...
Also if I throw in some anavar at 60mg Ed for the last 6 weeks would I have to add anything for that?

I ran bloods during but lost my insurance so I didnt run them after. I posted them up on here. Personally I think recovery was good, like I said my main thing that hit me the hardest was the damn dandruff. Never had it till I ran dbol.

I've never ran var before but am incorporating it into my upcoming cycle and from the advice I got from here you should add N2Guard and lipid stabil while on anavar.

Here's my bloods on cycle

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=937733

bro, a test e and dbol cycle is as inexpensive as it gets...

as for the var, i think youre fine adding that at the end, just drink more water... nothing offers better cleansing than that. period.

I ran bloods during but lost my insurance so I didnt run them after. I posted them up on here. Personally I think recovery was good, like I said my main thing that hit me the hardest was the damn dandruff. Never had it till I ran dbol.

I've never ran var before but am incorporating it into my upcoming cycle and from the advice I got from here you should add N2Guard and lipid stabil while on anavar.

Here's my bloods on cycle

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=937733

I ran a low dose 40mg ed of liquid var last cycle and I loved it. Next cycle is 60mg... I woke up DRENCHED at least 3 times a week. Keep spare sheets by the bed and get used to showering in the middle of the night. First time it happened I thought I pissed in my bed. It was weird and I was confused lol

I ran a low dose 40mg ed of liquid var last cycle and I loved it. Next cycle is 60mg... I woke up DRENCHED at least 3 times a week. Keep spare sheets by the bed and get used to showering in the middle of the night. First time it happened I thought I pissed in my bed. It was weird and I was confused lol

Hahaha yea I had that happen to me while on tren. Fucking drenched.

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard
7-14 hcg 500 ius' week or hcgenerate
9-14 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks then bump to 80 mg last 2 weeks
9-14 proviron 75 mg day
9-14 n2guard

pct
15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25
15-18 unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol