Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast vs dbol

I've run dbol a few times, and everytime I crash horribly from it. When I stop using, my joints turn into rust and its hard to sleep. Coming off beast is so much easier for me so its a no brainer in my opinion. Stacked with test however, it's a little better, but then again so is beast. 1 vote for beast.

This surprised me...everyone on here raves about beast...thought Beast have btr strength gains then dbal Mg for Mg and thought beast Gabe btr keepable gains...makes me wonder if I should have got beast instead of dbal

Well you've got 4 more days to get a hold of some beast.

your going to get a lot of water gain on dbol that is not going to stick around man... just keep that in mind...

and when he sheds that water, underneath will be at least equal gains to beast... its just that the dbol you feel good, beast you feel like crap...

beast is more toxic... more sides... both give pretty similar gains maybe edge to dbol... only ran each once as neither beat winnny imo.... but that is another story...

This surprised me...everyone on here raves about beast...thought Beast have btr strength gains then dbal Mg for Mg and thought beast Gabe btr keepable gains...makes me wonder if I should have got beast instead of dbal

mg for mg is not applicable in real life... you take what you can tolerate....
50mg dbol gives me less sides (estro ones can be stopped) than 20mg beast... 30mg beast and i feel like shit from its toxicity...

Ok well let's talk about sides too. What sides are you getting from 30mg dbol Ed vs 30mg beast Ed? and what do you have to do to combat them?
Since everyone's saying gains are damn near the same pound for pound. (less water retention) Let's see how much attention one requires vs the other as far as sides go.

with beast you have to worry about lethargy, headaches, pumps, possible acne and agression... dbol would be gyno and water retention... you will get more sides with beast but cleaner gains...

with beast you have to worry about lethargy, headaches, pumps, possible acne and agression... dbol would be gyno and water retention... you will get more sides with beast but cleaner gains...

Wow... I would have thought that beast was a smoother go around than dbol but IMO its looking like dbol would be easier over all. Or am I just bein a pussy lolol

Top Bottom