Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast cycle.

Woke up at 211.4 lbs, my bent over bb rows are getti heavy! I started the beast doing 135x12x4 and now iam doing 155x10-15x5+ to me the beast is amazing. Ive added more volume and weight to every lift. Love it

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Keep killing it bro I've def been keepin up with this. Any plans for after pct? Might try a sarms bridge! Great thread so far man

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Keep killing it bro I've def been keepin up with this. Any plans for after pct? Might try a sarms bridge! Great thread so far man

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

No prob, after pct iam gonna run S4\osta sarms with assistance from dylan g.

So iam having the inside of my house painted and drywall repaired. I havent went to the gym for two days. Iam going to the gym in the morning. I cant wait till these dudes finish fixing and painting as my house is a mess. This lil renovation somehow killed my gym time...

Today is my last day on cycle ill weigh in tomorrow morning. Had a blast on the beast.

Today is my last day on cycle ill weigh in tomorrow morning. Had a blast on the beast.

Glad to hear that! Man I love the beast as well! Can't wait to run it on my bulk over winter ;)

Top Bottom