Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA POWER CHEWS/ or run of the mill pharmacy ones

Robbo1980

Why buy the power chews and not just a big tub from the pharmacy ( obviously taste is one) but how much different are they to pharmacy shop ones?

When it comes to quality of a product, you have to think about the process it goes through to create it. That process can make more break a
product because it will destroy its bioavailability. That's the same reason I don't buy bulk protein cheap at a pharmacy. Your body probably won't recognize the majority of the proteins your ingesting because of the process that created it. This theory can be applied to the process of all supplements we take and how our body is able to use them, including the power chews at mr supps. Quality really does matter. Hope that helps.

Don't think twice about Mr. Supps products. They are always high quality.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Don't think twice about Mr. Supps products. They are always high quality.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I don't get why you guys say this type of stuff all the time... even about other popular sites/supps.... do you have evidence from a lab or 3rd party backing up the high quality of power chews? Or are you just taking everyone's word for it. Wouldn't be surprised if you haven't even used the product

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

I don't get why you guys say this type of stuff all the time... even about other popular sites/supps.... do you have evidence from a lab or 3rd party backing up the high quality of power chews? Or are you just taking everyone's word for it. Wouldn't be surprised if you haven't even used the product

I for one have used and use mrsupps products and Ntbm products on a daily basis and I know they work. When it comes to supps or anything else you get what you pay for. You could buy the cheap pharmacy stuff and get little to no effects, or you could get the power chews or dspark and know your getting the highest quality available. Do you honestly believe that all these people would vouch for products that didn't work? Ill be one of the first ones to call bs on a shit product, and I certainly wouldn't recommend it to people.

If you want the best amino acid/BCAA supplement -- one that exceeds all other food and supplements...get GEAR.

Man you read me like a book. What else can you tell me about myself mr all-knowing?? You must know everything because you make unfounded assumptions about people you've never met.

Top Bottom