Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bboddy by Ttokkyo Shirts Coming Soon....

MaGilicuti

Everyone has been going crazy for the shirts and I have been working on them. I am working with a company right now and will have them in around two weeks. Here are pics of the design they sent me so far. Its just a sketch that we are working with. I plan on making the logo in the front smaller and the shirt itself will be blue to match the logo. Any suggestions before I send the shirt out to production?

I am going to sell them for $20 each. Would you guys feel better sending a money order to me or using something like paypal for payments? I just want everyone's input so I can get these out.

Here is a pic of the front so far

Here is a pic of the back. I know the pics look real generic but they are just working sketches like I said before. Give me input on how you want "Bboddy by Ttokkyo" laid out. My friend suggested doing it like this.

Bboddy
by
Ttokkyo

or something along those lines. Or how about putting bboddy
by
and having the logo under it. Thanks again

How about putting the Bull Mastiff on the front in the upper left hand corner and putting the Ttokkyo emblem and the words "Bbody by Ttokkyo" underneath it on the back of the t-shirt. Also what about getting shirts and tank tops in black and also. These are just a couple of suggestions for the layout. I'm down for a couple of shirts either way.

LOOK GOOD BRO, but I really think the logo needs to be 3 times bigger than you have it. Also I think you need to loose the bbody by ttokkyo.

i WOULD have a large ttokkyo label on front, then on the back a list of the product they make. And at the bottom a box with a check in it, that is followed by
"aLL OF THE ABOVE",.

but your look go too.

I'll take two man ...I would rather do the pay-pay its easier and its fater that way. Just email me when they are ready to rock

I really like the idea of the mastiff on the front upper left corner and Bbody by Ttokyo on the back....anything too big and flashy will just appear gaudy....I think its much cooler to try and be subtle....have fun!

FUCKING PERFECT, i LOVE JUST LIKE THAT

THE BIG LOGO AND THAT IS IT

FUCKING PERFECT!!!!!!

I will take one ONLY IF THEY ARE JUST LIKE THAT (THE ONE WIHT BIG LOGO AND NO "BBODDY BY TTOKKYO SAYING)

Email me when they are ready

Top Bottom