Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BB'ing Competitor,1st Time Off Juice in2-3 yrs,feeling tired&indifferent all the time

bigtasty25

Im a bodybuilding competitor, won my last contest, and am really into it...thus have been on low dosages (3-500mgs) in place of off cycles to help retain mass between bulking phases. Been 4.5 weeks since my last shot...and my energy levels have been really low lately...not only that but my weight has goneup steadily every week and i seem to gain fat alot easier now. Im up to 220 at 5'9" and bodyfat is on the higher side , 18% id guess....plan on cutting in a few weeks when I go back on....but thinking when my new blue cross insurance kicks in next month ill get a full blood work checkup...what kind of things should i ask them to check?

I have a feeling my thyroid is low...or maybe its just from a lower metabolism being off cycle for once...i am taking thyroid boosters to try to naturally regulate my thyroid though, and clomid/nolva for PCT...
My energy levels are alot lower these days and I just have no drive when I workout...trying to make it through the next few weeks...not really depressed....just tired often, sleeping alot, body doesnt feel as warm as it did on juice, and gaining weight easier, etc :worried:

Re: First Time Off Juice in 2-3 yrs...feeling tired & indifferent all the time...

did u use hcg?

Re: First Time Off Juice in 2-3 yrs...feeling tired & indifferent all the time...

jus go back on ive been doin it for liek 4 yrs now and ive takin so much stuff i dont think id ever recover...prolly will have to do hrt the rest of my life

Mavafanculo said:

LOL!!!

That's probably what I should do...hehe...gunna give it a few more weeks to give my body a brake...

didnt use hcg....used it once before but didnt like the bloat I got from it....i used 100mg clomid 40mg clomid my first 2 weeks of pct, 300mg clomid on the first day to kickstart...and the 2nd two weeks im using 50 clomid and 20mg nolva...hopefully should do the trick...test levels feel normal so far...balls look big and normal (thankfully) :artist:

just be sure to ask for a complete hormone panal test,estrogen,progesterone,prolactin,thyroid,lh,fsh,etc

your low energy and mood is to be expected since your test levels are low, and lower than they've ever been probably.

also, the clomid while effective at raising your LH level which will get your nads to start producing endogenous test, will make you moody and emotional.

until you either go back on, or finish yur pct and get your hpta back in order, ask needto about some of primordial performance products that can be used to help boost energy and recovery during pct.

Ill copy n pasta that to my email and ask em to check for it...

i had them do a full blood work on me 6 weeks ago and everything seemed fine...now that im off i should probably get it done again, especially thyroid, test, all those major things...ive always been warm, my whole body, when on..and for the first time in yrs, being off cycle, my body is "cool" to the touch, another huge sign i think my metabolism is really slowed down...

I heard about sustain alpha...seems like a good product from the review on the site...anyone try it? needto?
thnx :rainbow:

Mavafanculo said:
just be sure to ask for a complete hormone panal test,estrogen,progesterone,prolactin,thyroid,lh,fsh,etc

your low energy and mood is to be expected since your test levels are low, and lower than they've ever been probably.

also, the clomid while effective at raising your LH level which will get your nads to start producing endogenous test, will make you moody and emotional.

until you either go back on, or finish yur pct and get your hpta back in order, ask needto about some of primordial performance products that can be used to help boost energy and recovery during pct.

300-500mg seems like alot for a cruising dose. all i need is 200-250 and i usually dont lose an ounce, if i keep my diet in order.

your feeling of well being is going to be off for awhile considering those doses.

ive used 250mgs as a cruising dose before but the fat crept up on me slowly, even though i was maintaining my size...at 4-500 i was able to maintain my body comp better..

ttt :)

just use an AI with the hcg, no more bloat or estrogenic problems. I personally think clomid is garbage. Try aromasin,nolva, igf-1, hcg, and some sustain.

Top Bottom