Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Battle of the cutting stacks! Who's your pick?

soshesblowinme

High End Bro
Platinum
Clen/Ketotifen/Yohimburn/Capoten/NYC/Aromasin/Proviron

*****VS*****

Bromo/DNP/Yohimburn/Capoten/Aromasin/Proviron

Along with proper diet ,and exercise (the most important parts of the stack). Which one would be a better fat burning stack that would also help with keeping the muscle catabolism to an APSOLUTE MINIMUM while dieting/cutting NATURALLY (except for the poviron that I'm adding in hopes that it might increase muscle hardness somewhat)?

I know that when you cut/diet naturally your gonna lose muscle no matter what. I just want to know which stack would be best for MAXIMUM fat loss and anti-catabolism.

AAS are not an option for me at this paticular moment so please dont tell me that I should throw some test or fina in there if I really want to maximise fat loss and anti-catabolism.

I really appreciate any help you guys can give on this.

soshesblowinme

Have you ever actually tried clen and Yohimbine together? When I tried 80mcg clen with 10mg Y, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. So the next day I tried 120mcg C with 15mg Y. . . all I can say is 'never again.' Be careful bro!

Top Bottom