Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basis for HGH pricing

farfromhome

just had my first experience w/ an anti-aging clinic (in tokyo, japan, but clinic affiliated w/ the best known clnic in the states): blood draw, analysis, etc. among other things, they prescribed HGH, specifically pfizer gonatropin in "miniquick" form. their price? $72/IU, but they would discount to $53/IU if i signed a contract with them (includes a $274/month charge for their care).

didn't take much internet investigation for me to believe that their price was ridiculously high, but still hard to zero in on what the "correct" price should be.
-is there a base price that pfizer uses to sell to pharmacies?
-is here a "normal" mark-up that pharmacies apply to calculate the price they will charge to customers?
-i understand that it may be worth paying a premium to a clinic to insure that the growth hormone you get is authentic and legal, but how big should that premium be (compared to black-market price)?

thanks for your help.

What? 53 iu what does this mean 53 an iu? If that is the case you would have have a thousands for a for a couple iu/ Pharm grade $10iu is a good deal.

Yep! $10 min. $15 max. per IU for true pharmacie grade. 50+ bucks hell if people will pay it?

yes, their price is ridiculous. and $10-15/IU sounds like the "market" price. i was just curious abt what the typical uninformed consumer would pay in the US if he bought through his local anti-aging clinic (presumably guaranteeing legality, quality, and authenticity of his HGH): $15/IU? more?

Uninformed? Personally I don't know. What ever they think they can get away with. I was amazed in reading some of the recent busts that these anti-aging people were selling chinees GH to their customers.

I paid $15.00 per iu at my local dr's. anti aging clinic. That's the cheapest it is if you prepay for 90iu up front. If less they charge $20.00 per iu. Glad you asked about it...at least i am not getting ripped off. The kind i am taking is from Austria by Sandoz...

so looks like my choices are:
-look for fairly-priced hgh on the internet and self-administer, or
-try to find an anti-aging clinic in new york or L.A. (i get back to the U.S. once or twice a year from japan) that will ship to me overseas and do my medical screens every time i get home.

The problem with Anti Aging clinics is some will tell you that you are getting the real stuff and give you chinese brand. Depends on how much you have to spend? Wether you want to inject yourself?

Top Bottom