Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basic questions about GH

grahf2

1-Pretending money was no issue,whats the best GH available in the US?-what would a normal dose be for that particular drug?

2-Do you need to be older(30-40+) to be approved for GH by doctor,I mean do you have to have a weakened state of being or just a deep pocket for a prescription by doc?

3-What kind of doc would you see for such inquiries?

sorry for such ignorant ?'s

grahf2 said:
1-Pretending money was no issue,whats the best GH available in the US?-what would a normal dose be for that particular drug?

2-Do you need to be older(30-40+) to be approved for GH by doctor,I mean do you have to have a weakened state of being or just a deep pocket for a prescription by doc?

3-What kind of doc would you see for such inquiries?

sorry for such ignorant ?'s
1 - Serostim
2 - Typically yes. No necessarly a weaked state depending on the doctor.
3 - There are anti-aging clinics, but expect to pay major bucks. But there are other doctors out there that are more enlightened you might say.

What about Nutropin Depot? I thought that was all the rave now. Time released isn't it?

hardrock said:
What about Nutropin Depot? I thought that was all the rave now. Time released isn't it?
I guess you could debate this. They're both about the same price. But with the Serostim you still don't have the refrigeration issues. But of course ED injects. So it's a matter of preferance.

Top Bottom