Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basic insulin question for you

Gouya31

Hey I have a basic insulin question that seems pretty easy but wanted to check in first. when you use insulin with steroids or not does this insulin you inject have any negative effects on your sugar levels assuming I'm not a diabetic? i'm still doing research not even ready to use it just curious to learn

insulin is secreted in our bodies after we eat foods to help us store our food as fat for use at a later date. that is called SURVIVAL

when you use exogenous insulin you are spiking insulin levels artificially, it really makes no sense to do this unless you want to gain fat. and yes your blood sugar levels will crash after you inject it. if you had 90 BG and injected say 5iu's of insulin you would crash down into the 60's or lower even

Hey I have a basic insulin question that seems pretty easy but wanted to check in first. when you use insulin with steroids or not does this insulin you inject have any negative effects on your sugar levels assuming I'm not a diabetic? i'm still doing research not even ready to use it just curious to learn

Negative effects? It does lower your blood sugar levels, but I assume that is why you are taking it.
I agree with you, you are not ready until you do your research.
To get the desired effects, you need to be pretty strict with your diet and timing of macros is important.
If you do decide to use it, don’t just do what someone else does. Monitor your glucose levels and gradually increase. This will help you define the timing of your macros....: and minimize the risk of going hypo. Also, always have glucose tabs handy. You never know when you may need them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may or may not be the dumbest question I have ever read.

Are you talking long term?

Or are you asking if insulin will effect your blood sugar levels right after you take it? That is what insulin does.. it takes sugar from your blood stream and delivers it to your muscles, or stores it as fat. If you are not aware of this.. then step away from the Humalog.

Top Bottom