Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basic employment drug test

bullcocky

This may seem like a stupid question, but I am wondering if the basic lab urinalysis for pre employment has any way to detect dbol, nolvadex, or clomid. I am just some-what paranoid about it because I got one coming up and need some insight from those of you that know the facts about it. Thanks:confused:

You have no worries!! If its a screening, watch out for ECA's. It might show up as an amphetamine. If you eat a poppy seed bagel, you will test positive for opiates. If its a urinalysis, it wont show up. The drug screenings are very sensitive.

Steroids are a completely different test and it is much more expensive!

That sucks because I love using ephedra for workouts. How long will the ephedra stay in your system?? Couple of days, week??
I haven't used it for about a week anyway.

LAWNSAVER said:
Anything with ephedra and the drug screening can come up positive.

Maybe. However if your company is large enough they may have employees who do the drug screening (like the company I used to work for). If your test were to come up as a non negative then it would be sent off to a lab for further analysis and the ephedra metabolites should show up as not being amphetamines (I'm not positive, as all the guys I ever tested (100's mind you) never had this problem come up)

Bullcocky,

You have nothing to worry about. Most employment drug tests are D.O.T or non D.O.T. (Department of Transportation) They test for the basics; cocain, pot, amphetamines, etc. If you call "Doctors on Duty" they can inform you about what drugs each screening tests for, by law it is you right to know. Testing for AAS is an entirly different test.

I have a friend who is in Human Resources, and all drug tests go through her, let me know if you need any more help.

hey guys, I'll do the research and do one big post breaking down these drug tests and some rights that employee's have if they test positive. Give me a few days.

What kind of company may actually ask for a drug screen. I'm just being curious cause here nobody will ever ask you for one.

manny,

i work for a large insurance company and they make them here mandatory, its part of the whole process of employment.

its basically a libility issue. companies dont want "druggies" working for them.

They want honest hardworking people

im not saying this is my opinion, im just saying its the opinion perceived by large companies

jc

Top Bottom