Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

banshee prohormone

4masterin4

Hello guys,
Any idea where to buy this prohormone? I took it years ago but I guess it was banned or something because I'm having a hard time finding it, by the time I used to take it there were like 5 different webs selling it, info will be appreciated,thank you.

You're going to be out of luck buddy. After the 2014 pro-hormone ban all that's left are weak DHEA pro-hormones that you will truthfully notice nothing from at all. All the good pro-hormones like M1T, Banshee etc. are now illegal and can not be purchased.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Either use steroids or SARMS. If you are looking for a steroid source, check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org

SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com[/FONT]

pro hormones were never a good option and there are a lot of guys who have gotten fucked up from using them. a lot of sides vs. very little results

and all the while people assumed cause they were able to buy otc that they were safe.. they weren't. now with the ban its all on an even playing field so you might as well buy the real stuff http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

I am not sure exactly what compounds were in this PH but they are banned so I guess it really doesn't matter. When it comes to PH's the only ones worth taking are actually oral steroids anyways like superdrol and M1T. In truth, if you want a legal option the go with SARMS. If you want the most effective then just go with real steroids.

Prohormones are illegal now, so I think you will have a hard time finding the real ones. In any case, I don't see the point in using prohormones now that they are illegal, since their legality was perhaps their only advantage back in the days. They are just as harsh as steroids are, if not more, but they do not give the same benefits and results. So if you want a lighter alternative to steroids, you might as well consider using SARMS - they do not cause any side effects at all, and they are legal to buy. Yes, they are not as potent as steroids are, but they are so much safer.

Top Bottom