Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

banned from thinksteroids

DickersontTX

So it happened finally, i was banned from thinksteroids for simply asking a question that they didn't like and calling out their little gang over there. I will admit i used to be active on here under a different name but didn't appreciate what you guys got so left. but now I am back after seeing how bad it could be on other forums.

I was banned because I called out the moderators on thinksteroids because they own multiple steroid sources and cover up for them. While attacking other sources.

[FONT=&quot]ive never known it to be good over there... all they do all day long is act like women in a salon, gosipping, talking shit (from the safety of their keyboards)... they dont help anyone... ive never seen such hateful people anywhere... they all gathered into one place together because they are not wanted anywhere else[/FONT]

I was banned because I called out the moderators on thinksteroids because they own multiple steroid sources and cover up for them. While attacking other sources.

Didn't you post this yesterday?

Top Bottom