Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

balls are shrinking on cycle

tired40

I am on a current cycle of testosterone + dianabol
I am doing 500mgs a week of testosterone cypionate and 30mgs a day of dianabol dbol
I've noticed that my balls are getting smaller on this. I thought that if you run test with your cycle you won’t get shut down ?
How do i prevent suppression?

what?? testosterone is suppressive... why on earth are you using steroids if you dont know BASIC concepts like this? you need to stop using any kind of steroid period until you know what you are doing... n2generate and hcg are what would help your situation however like i said, if you dont know the most basic of things, you have no business using anything

I am quite confused like Dylan in terms of your lack of education and use. I am utterly lost as to how or why you would attempt to use steroids and not have any remote concept of what you are doing

I am on a current cycle of testosterone + dianabol
I am doing 500mgs a week of testosterone cypionate and 30mgs a day of dianabol dbol
I've noticed that my balls are getting smaller on this. I thought that if you run test with your cycle you won’t get shut down ?
How do i prevent suppression?

for big balls use n2generate es it works

Top Bottom