Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balls not bouncing back

Finished up a 14 week cycle of prop,sust 350.

Waited 3 weeks from last pin to start my pct. I'm on tenth day of 100mg liquid clomid and 40mg liquid nolva and 5 hcgenerate pills daily. I also take fish oil and Orange triad multivitamins. I seem to just be having knee aches and tight muscles but my testicles have not grown back. I got my liquids from agguys and I've heard nothing but good things. I take my doses in fillable capsules because the taste is disgusting.

Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

sustanon contains mostly long esters.. it will take a full 6-7 weeks for it to even clear your system. considering your last injection was only 4.5 weeks ago.. your balls will not bounce back until exogenous hormones are completely out of your system.

also i do not agree with your pct. those dosages are way too high. your are going to feel like shit on such dosages.

Well starting today I dropped doses to clomid 50mg and nolva 20mg. Hoping this helps

Well starting today I dropped doses to clomid 50mg and nolva 20mg. Hoping this helps

honestly i would drop the dosages even more.

SERM's have long half lives. so when you take them daily at high dosages you are overdosing on them without realizing it

you could even take them EOD. remember SERM's work by manipulating your pituitary glands. if you run too much, you are actually causing more of a hormone roller coaster.

Damn, I have a lot to learn. Had bad anxiety yesterday which I never have so I'm sure it's because of the serms. Any advice on what I should do moving forward?

Damn, I have a lot to learn. Had bad anxiety yesterday which I never have so I'm sure it's because of the serms. Any advice on what I should do moving forward?

the pct protocols that are parroted on forums are by guys who don't even cycle steroids.. they are either on TRT or they have a fake avatar and are trying to look smart.

so it isn't your fault bro.

Clomid can have these types of side effects especially at 100mg per day. It will take time for that to get through your system and you will fee better. The same goes for your balls.....it will still take time but they will come back. Just be patient.

Finished up a 14 week cycle of prop,sust 350.

Waited 3 weeks from last pin to start my pct. I'm on tenth day of 100mg liquid clomid and 40mg liquid nolva and 5 hcgenerate pills daily. I also take fish oil and Orange triad multivitamins. I seem to just be having knee aches and tight muscles but my testicles have not grown back. I got my liquids from agguys and I've heard nothing but good things. I take my doses in fillable capsules because the taste is disgusting.

Any ideas?

How much time are you on pct already?

I would not expect the balls to grow back until at least you are 4-5 weeks into your PCT, so give them some time, and everything will be back to normal rather soon.

Top Bottom