Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balls Hurt Please Help

topspeed

Two weeks into 500mg sust cycle. Balls are a little achy not necessarily sharp pain just achy. The appear to be the same size and haven't noticed blood in semen or urine or any lumps. I'm having sex once a day at least. Is this normal Are my nuts just shutting down and that is why or something far more serious.

achy balls

Dont worry about it, I talked with my doctor a while back and he said it was normal, my left one hurt like a bitch. They tend to ache more when I am taking clomid and HCG, probably because they are starting to work again. If you want see a doctor, otherwise just clean your pipes more!
fnheadcase

LOL.....I experience "achy" balls when I'm on something that shuts down my HTPA hardcore.
I know the feeling your describing. It's kinda like a dull that that's always there, right?
I don't know what it is, but I think it has something to do with your nuts being shut down.
That achy feeling comes usually around the time when my balls start shrinking, too.:p

Thanks Guys

Thanks so much - I'm feeling better about it now. Don't want to end up loosing the family jewels ya know.

Top Bottom