Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ball Shrinkage after only 5 weeks

I just want to know how you guys that use sustanon for 10 weeks hang, i did deca only for like 5 weeks of 250 mg and could not go farther because of the amount of shrinkage it caused... and i am told sustanon is harder on the testicles?

How many cycles have you done? How strong have your doses been? What I understand is the more you do steroids, the quicker and more significantly a given cycle will shrink your boys. Side effects mount with more and more extended use.

djsf said:
How many cycles have you done? How strong have your doses been? What I understand is the more you do steroids, the quicker and more significantly a given cycle will shrink your boys. Side effects mount with more and more extended use.

That was my first ever steroid cycle it was probably 8 months ago, last summer and i was taking only 250 or so mg a week for 5 weeks and i had to stop and i was like WTF im not even stacking and now i got some sustanon and plan on doing a full cycle which is around 10 weeks.

Wow, that is not a very strong or long cycle to get that severe an effect. Everyone's body is different.

You need to get yourself some HCG. You can run 500iu's a day ed or eod until all 5000iu's is used up. Take an anti-e along with that. In your future cycles, you can treat yourself with HCG every time the problem resurfaces, i.e. every 4-6 weeks while on cycle.

Like djsf said everyone is different. I have never had any shrinkage on any of my cycles. Get some HCG bro.

Go Big Or Go Home! said:
yeah i got some hcg, so when do you recommend taking that midway on the cycle? or after cycle?

Look ^^^^^^ djsf answered your question

This is a standard complaint so I cannot dissagree but I can tell you it is the opposite with me. But the kick is you are on a good beginers cycle, simple and safe at moderate to low doses you should expect 20 lb gains in the first 8 weeks. But this is different with everyone there are no garuntees so you might have to adjust. More advanced athletes will obviously need higher dosages to obtain the desired effect. Sustanon is a fairly safe, but in high dosages, some athletes may experience side effects due to an elevated estrogen level. With dosages exceeding 1000 mg a week, it is probably wise to use an antiestrogen such as Nolvadex(tamoxifen citrate) or Proviron(mesterolone). The use of Sustanon will suppress natural testosterone production, so the use of HCG(human chorionic gonadotropin) or Clomid(clomiphene citrate) may be appropriate at the end of a cycle. Sustanon 250 is a good base steroid to use in a stack. Athletes interested in rapid size and strength gains find that Sustanon stacks extremely well with orals such as Anadrol(oxymetholone) and Dianabol(methandrostenlone). Maybe next time.

As for he boys I am exactly the oppisiate, I am currently in my 2nd cycle and at 45
I an kicking ass, the first was Test c\ with D-b , but now Test C with Deca and it is a wild wild world, not compared to 20 ,25 years ago but at 45 know I am please.

Now my piont is that all things effect people different far as the boys I am great and my wife is smilin. As you will to.

Keep us up to date! and good luck!

I was doing a deca and test cycle. 6 or 7 weeks into it, i noticed my balls had shrunk. I planned on ending the deca a few weeks before the test and when I did stop the deca, my balls grew back to normal....even though I was still on the test. I guess deca really shuts down some people.

Top Bottom