Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balkan Pharmaceuticals????

Let me get this right, you made a thread about Balkan and was told u were buying Balkan, then you received something other than Balkan called SP?

Were you told b4 hand that you were getting SP and not BALKAN??

Also can you post up for us non-plats,thnx

yeah. he thought thats what he was getting from his source. he didnt make me pay yet. thats why im coming on here showing it first lol. he told me he thought it was gunna be balkan but his dude said he has sp labs now and not balkan. so my friends got a whole lot of vials of it and he's waiting on me to decide if i want it. also i dont know how to post for non plats lol

yeah. he thought thats what he was getting from his source. he didnt make me pay yet. thats why im coming on here showing it first lol. he told me he thought it was gunna be balkan but his dude said he has sp labs now and not balkan. so my friends got a whole lot of vials of it and he's waiting on me to decide if i want it. also i dont know how to post for non plats lol
Unless some vets or mods can chime in and give SP a good name, Id say why risk it? some many labs out there w/ proven track records making tren and all kinds of tren combos, why even take the chance? How well does your boy know this source,or better yet how wel do you know your boy???

Good luck with whatever you choose to do and keep us updated

Hey cajunsaint, it is much easier,safer and cheaper to make your own trenbolone acetate. The product is a much better quality than anything you can get from over seas. All you need is Finaplix - H and a 4 gram or more conversion kit.

Hey cajunsaint, it is much easier,safer and cheaper to make your own trenbolone acetate. The product is a much better quality than anything you can get from over seas. All you need is Finaplix - H and a 4 gram or more conversion kit.
Ill b honest I got the pellets and the conversion kit and had my buddy who went to west point and was 1 intelligent MF'r, took chemistry and had done it b4, make it. I wasnt a big fan 2 all, getting much better results off my tren/prop combo!

Top Bottom