Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balkan Pharmaceuticals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavelli

Hey brothas, I have a friend that has to have an abcess removed this weekend. He shot Balkan Pharmaceuticals Test Ent. I used the same batch earlier this year with no problems. Anyone have a problem with it? Thanks.

sometimes you can have good gear and do everything right and still get a bad injection.

lots of people give ## a bad rap, but I used their var and I was really impressed.

Also, this is against the forum rules. do not post the brand name of the gear.

Last edited:
I've always loved their products. That's why I found this to be so strange. Feel bad for my friend especially since it's his first cycle! Thanks for all the responses.

I've always loved their products. That's why I found this to be so strange. Feel bad for my friend especially since it's his first cycle! Thanks for all the responses.

People have gotten abcesses from doctors using true human grade phramaceutical medicines. somtimes you just get a bad injection.

Guess the MODS must be sleeping... butwe really shouldn't talk about labs/sources in any way, shape, or form on this forum.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom