Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balkan..

Svengali

MVP
EF VIP
Ok. There is a write-up about Balkan Labs here on EF. I know who runs it. I am curious as to whether they have domestic remailers. It seems goofy to order international now.

This is not a source request. I am just wondering if they have any domestic remailers.

stewfoo said:
Ok. There is a write-up about Balkan Labs here on EF. I know who runs it. I am curious as to whether they have domestic remailers. It seems goofy to order international now.

This is not a source request. I am just wondering if they have any domestic remailers.
there are domestic remailers. how you could get ahold of them i really have no idea. i would send out a few pm's. the brains behind the balkan operation does post here. i'm happy with my UG sources. less expensive, less risk, and even though balkan is human grade, i still don't think it's worth the risk.

Well, with the china thing going on, I think that the UG's are gonna be forced to underdose. I am interested in Primobolan. But, Mavafanculo's post kinda makes me think that there is already underdosing in this product... So, Human grade (thats what balkan is marketing itself as) seems to be a better bet.

Allegedly, they got a license from the country they operate in. ICN is Yugoslavian, Jelfa is Poland, now Balkan allegedly is licenced somewhere in E. Europe/Balkans. Someone will tell you Gypsies. But, you got human grade, albeit Organon, coming out of Egypt and Pakistan, (what's that? turban/nomad gear) so if Balkan is really a licensed pharm in its country approved for human consumption, it's a good thing. But of course, LSP is better??? :rolleyes:

lsp is good stuff, though, do not get me wrong.

LSP's the closest UG to human grade IMO! I LOVE LSP! Using their Test. E n' Equipoise now. I'll stick wit them til they aren't around anymore, wich I don't see coming soon.

LSP seems good. But, a little pricey relative to other UG labs like GA that have a good rep. I will look closer at the line asap..

stewfoo said:
LSP seems good. But, a little pricey relative to other UG labs like GA that have a good rep. I will look closer at the line asap..
LSP and GA are both great products. I know many National Level competitors running those brands.

Top Bottom