Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balancing estrogen on cycle

arsous

what are the tricks to balancing estrogen on cycle when you are new to steroids. I'm 5 foot 10 in, 240 lb, and 18% body fat. I'm running 500mg a week of testosterone cypionate, doing two injections a week along with a quarter mil mg of Arimidex every other day. do you think my estrogen might be too low or too high?

the trick is to use aromasin not arimidex, it's a longer half life AI and stronger for your cycle

what are the tricks to balancing estrogen on cycle when you are new to steroids. I'm 5 foot 10 in, 240 lb, and 18% body fat. I'm running 500mg a week of testosterone cypionate, doing two injections a week along with a quarter mil mg of Arimidex every other day. do you think my estrogen might be too low or too high?

bro you answered question, run yo AI

One trick is to not have the body fat that high on cycle

first is getting your body down... its too high and the higher the body fat, the more estrogen conversion you will have... you are just going to create yourself more problems

I obviously have a different viewpoint. Estrogen is anabolic therefore why control it.? There is a caveat here- if you are gyno prone then yes. They give test levels and estrogen levels for a non enhanced person. However you don’t keep test levels within range, then why estrogen? They work together and unfortunately people don’t understand the role of estrogen and look at it as an evil. It is your friend... to a point.
Everyone is different and the amount of estrogen is dependent on the person and not a magical number.
If you have exceeded the limit you can have gyno symptoms or edema. Some people can get gyno within the range of a non enhanced person and others can tak 1.5G of test and no AI and have no symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is different yes.... but only way to truly know the answer to specific to an individual you must get blood work done!

I obviously have a different viewpoint. Estrogen is anabolic therefore why control it.? There is a caveat here- if you are gyno prone then yes. They give test levels and estrogen levels for a non enhanced person. However you don’t keep test levels within range, then why estrogen? They work together and unfortunately people don’t understand the role of estrogen and look at it as an evil. It is your friend... to a point.
Everyone is different and the amount of estrogen is dependent on the person and not a magical number.
If you have exceeded the limit you can have gyno symptoms or edema. Some people can get gyno within the range of a non enhanced person and others can tak 1.5G of test and no AI and have no symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do not. SOME Estrogen is fine. Those who get into the idea of completely zapping it make as much of a mistake as those who think it should be left well alone.

In the first example they will, as you say, harm their gains. In the second gyno will be less an idea and more a close personal experience.

You're quite right in that every one differs. One way to negate issues, covered in earlier replies, is not to be a fat SOB when you decide to use AAS. You'd need to have godly genetics to not have issues and be fat. That's without getting into issues with BP etc.

Most, if not all, of these points have been well covered before and are addressed in our articles

Top Bottom