Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

balancing estrogen on cycle

AbAram

My first cycle was a success but i ran bloods towards the end and my estrogen was over 50 which is too high. I made the mistake of not using an AI and i learned my lesson. my next cycle i ran letro and my estrogen came in under 10 so this time i crashed my estrogen. i cannot win, need help balancing this estrogen

well thats because you went from one extreme to the other.. letro is a last resort if you have an issue but you shouldnt use that on cycle like that... aromsin or arimidex is what you should be using... you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

My first cycle was a success but i ran bloods towards the end and my estrogen was over 50 which is too high. I made the mistake of not using an AI and i learned my lesson. my next cycle i ran letro and my estrogen came in under 10 so this time i crashed my estrogen. i cannot win, need help balancing this estrogen

Why do you say you need help balancing estrogen? Most people believe that you need to keep estrogen within a range. That is bro science.
A couple of years ago, I was preaching that you had to take an AI because that was what I was taught. As I started educating myself, I started questioning my practices.
Simple question: there is an upper limit based on age for what your test levels should be... why is it OK to exceed those but not the estrogen? Estrogen is anabolic also. If estrogen was bad, why does your body feel bad when you crash it??
I set out to do an expirement on myself. I decided to run a cycle without an AI. NOTE: I did have ancillaries on hand in case I started getting gyno.
The results- no gyno and I grew like never before. I arrived at the conclusion that taking an AI was holding back my gains.
I have pushed the limits and gone high test without an AI and have not had gyno issues however I was holding quite a bit of water. NOTE: each individual is different but I do guarantee that the higher estrogen, if no gyno symptoms show, will produce great results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 really isnt that high brother unless you were getting gyno symtoms. I would just have some aromasin or arimidex on hand for your next cycle. If you are running something more wet like testosterone at 500mg then I would probably start using it from day 1. Never use letro on cycle though.

I would not call estrogen being in the 50's as being too high. This is dependant on the person though. Were you holding a lot of water or having gyno symptoms? Or are you just going by the bloodwork and assuming it's bad?

If you want to keep your estrogen in the right range, than Letro is not the answer either. Like others stated, Aromasin would be the best option.

Top Bottom