Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a bad way to start a cucle?tren/test-test-deca?

getbig1234

I Am not very prone to being shut down, thank you jesus I have never been shut down. I know decas rep and tren, so I want everones opinion. I have used deca and trenbolone a few times for long periods and never been shut down.
1-7 100mg tren eod/500 mg test/week
7-25 500 test/450 deca.

Long cycle i know. I will use allot of g*b wich will keep testes producing anyways. I want to get cut up then keep gains after for long period. thanks in advance.

height
240 weight
12% bf
26 years old. thanks guys

getbig1234 said:
I Am not very prone to being shut down, thank you jesus I have never been shut down. I know decas rep and trenbolone, so I want everones opinion. I have used Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and trenbolone a few times for long periods and never been shut down.
1-7 100mg trenbolone eod/500 mg test/week
7-25 500 test/450 Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - .

Long cycle i know. I will use allot of g*b wich will keep testes producing anyways. I want to get cut up then keep gains after for long period. thanks in advance.

height
240 weight
12% bf
26 years old. thanks guys

At 26 I wouldn't be touching ANYTHING except food and lots of it, to each their own however. That being said...

Why not run the decca/test first and then cut up with the tren?

That is a LONG cycle for sure. Just my opinion.

syringemouth said:
At 26 I wouldn't be touching ANYTHING except food and lots of it, to each their own however. That being said...

Why not run the decca/test first and then cut up with the trenbolone?

That is a LONG cycle for sure. Just my opinion.
I want to burn the fat of my body first.

Mavafanculo said:
you'll probably be better off at the end if you diet down perhaps with an eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin stack, then use the cycle to build
Do you think it will lessen my gains by doing tren in the begiining or just shut me down more? I like deca to keep my gains it works well for me.

getbig1234 said:
Do you think it will lessen my gains by doing trenbolone in the begiining or just shut me down more? I like Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - to keep my gains it works well for me.

tren is such a powerful steroid, that it should be the tool of last resort when everything else starts to plateau. its not uncommon for usrs to add it at the end of a bulking cycle when they start to cut, and continue to add muscle while losing fat. dont know what the results would be if you reversed it

Mavafanculo said:
trenbolone is such a powerful steroid, that it should be the tool of last resort when everything else starts to plateau. its not uncommon for usrs to add it at the end of a bulking cycle when they start to cut, and continue to add muscle while losing fat. dont know what the results would be if you reversed it
I thought it would be a better choice thanrunning winny, I want to actually burn fat off then keep going with test and deca.
When I run deca with test I always keep my gains.

getbig1234 said:
I thought it would be a better choice thanrunning Winstrol - stanozolol, I want to actually burn fat off then keep going with test and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - .
When I run Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - with test I always keep my gains.

Then do some cardio and diet. you can gain weight or loose weight with any compound. Diet first then the drugs my friend.

Top Bottom