Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad timing with cycle and pct

KaizShelton

Hey I did a recomp cycle of Testosterone Prop, Trenbolone Acetate, and Anavar. My results were outstanding, I went from no abs to a 4 pack. Lose fat obviously and gained size. My current stats are 5’10” 195 pounds with 9% body fat. Before I was probably 13% body fat. The problem is I plan on going to Vegas for my buddies bachelor,while I will be in pct and there will be a lot of partying and drinking. Will this screw up my pct?

You will have a very bad pct if you drink a lot, you should cycle off now and pct or keep it going with TRT dose.

absolutely it will... it will definitely be about the worst thing you could do during pct, or at least one of the worst...

It will certainly delay your recovery but it sounds like you are in pretty good shape so I wouldn't worry too much. Just understand it will take longer and you likely won't feel great.

Vegas for a bachelor party!? Don’t you guys have COVID-19 over there!? FFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don’t drink on PCT, don’t drink on cycle,

if you wana drink, don’t use anabolic, period.

however a few light beers OCCASIONALLY IN MODERATION, won’t kill you. But don’t make it a lifestyle if you choose to run AAS.

Top Bottom