Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad Rash

Big-P

I am having problems with my cycle.I am on stenox,fina,and depot-test.I am breaking out on the sides of my legs and around my ass.It itches really bad.Looks like little pimples.WHAT SHOULD I DO???:mad:

Go to the pharmacy and get some benadryl. It helped a lot with that. And use baby powder here and there to keep dry.

I took benadryl and it didn't help.I am not using DMSO,I was snorting the fina.I don't have time to absorb the fina.I stopped taking everything,over aweek ago and the rash is still there!!:alien:

Your rash cannot be as bad as my ROAD RASH bro!! :bawling: My kawi (zx-6r) slid from right under me in the middle of a curve and i went tumbling, rolling, bouncing away and i have road rash all over my arms, my ass, and my legs... its slowly healing though. So don't sweat it bro! :mix:

Drumnbass1, put some dmso on those road rashes and it'll fix you right up, lol.

Big P I would entertain the possibility that your reaction may have something to do with something else. Diet? Laundry detergent? etc.?

Top Bottom