Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad pip still 7 weeks in

Luke7988

So this is my third cycle I'm running and I'm constantly getting bad pip every injection my first two cycles I ran never had this problem, it has been 6 years since my 2nd cycle, now iv never used this lab but have heard good reviews from them and the only thing different is there pre mixes I'm using so

tri-test 400 (Testosterone Enanthate 100 mg
Testsoterone Cypionathe 100 mg
Testosterone Decanoate 200 mg)

and superbol400 (trenbolone enanthate 100mg
drostanolone enanthate 100mg
testosterone enanthate 200mg)

I do 1.5ml superbol twice a week and 1ml tri test twice a week. If made some great gains from this and have cut nicely so I know the gear is working.

Also to mention I warm my gear up, I massage the site along with a warm shower, and as a chef I'm on my feet from first thing in morning to late at night so I'm always working the muscle. Can anyone help me out as to ease the pain or pip.

Did i read this correctly. Its been 6yrs since you have ran a cycle? So its like pinning virgin muscle.
Your running 2 high concectration blends...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Yes you read correctly 6 years I was just using superbol400 and it was fine then added the test300 and after a few pins it all started, I'm now on my third bottle of superbol and second of tri test, it's shed so much bf now and made some awesome gains, I think I'm going to go back onto making my own blends as per my first two cycles as I gained alot then. I'm looking to run

Test e 300 @ 3ml a week
Deca 300 @ 1ml a week
Tren e 200 @1ml a week

Should i do this in one pin twice a week

Test e 300 @ 1.5
Deca 300 @ 0.5
Tren e @ 0.5

Or

Test e @ 3ml one day

Then

Deca 1ml
Tren 1ml
Another day?

Still training and sleeping without a problem, leg goes bright red and the muscle goes solid then I'm walking with a limp constantly, I only do my quads as there only what I feel doing comfortably, but the leg always goes down by my next jab in same leg so every seven days

Top Bottom