Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad News: My Total Cholesteral is 253!

Zeacky

I have three lab reports from my doc in front of me.

Backround: ABNORMAL TEST RESULTS

-------------------------
14-OCT-96

CHOLESTEROL: 178 mg/dl
MPV: 11.6 fl
-------------------------
18-APR-00 ON MD6 AT THE TIME

MPV: 14.5 fl
BASO%: 1.1 %
DIRECT HDL: 33 mg/dl
DIRECT LDL: 130 mg/dl

Doc thought it was odd that there was not a total cholesterol done so he ordered one in sept.
------------------------
AFTER KETO DIET; FINA CYCLE; T3 CYCLE

16-SEP-00 (I HAD JUST STOPPED FINA)

DIRECT HDL: 24
DIRECT LDL: 166

CHOLESTEROL: 253
----------------------

Since June I've had a great diet. Except for two weeks on a keto diet. Been doing cardio 60 min of cardio 3-7 per week.

STATS: AGE: 23
HEIGHT: 68in to 70in depends
BODYFAT: 14% 9/24/00 calipers
WEIGHT: 236

I've been eating alot of eggs lately.

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

The big thing with cholesterol is the hdl/ldl ratio, now yours is about a 7:1 ratio, dont' worry about it mine was at 12:1 the doc freaked out, told me i was gonna die, i'm still here , most docs are so stupid when it comes to steroids, they don't understand that they all will up your cholesterol

------------------
e2.jpg

The odd thing is...is that I've been eating very cleanly. It's like as soon as I stop eating fast food my cholestrol starts flying.

E2, have you read studies about the mortality rate of people with extreme ratios. It does not sound good.

At least my Blood Pressure is in order.

My d is 76 and my s is 122.

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

[This message has been edited by Zeacky (edited October 05, 2000).]

Zeacky, your eating habits are not THAT good, since you eat a lot of eggs.
You didn't mention throwing away the red stuff.

------------------
Jeff

Don't look back, life is too short

If the doc thinks it is that bad didn't he give you a prescription to lower it. Mike Matarozzo was telling me about his high cholesterol and a medication his doc gave him that brought it back in line. Can't remember the name though.

Nope, my doc didn't give my a script, he just told me to lay off the sat fats and to come and see him again in two months.

Since I heard the news I've had an excellent chol reducing diet without, red meats, pork, whole eggs, a lot of salt, hydro fats in snacks, dairy products which I'm already allergic too but I used to still eat occasionally.

I still eat cheicken breasts.

My diet is mainly soy products, brown rice, broccoli, spinach, water, and egg whites and a protein drink after workouts.
And 3 fruits a day. That's all I've been eating the past month.
I had pizza once but it made me sick after three slices and I don't even want any of that nasty high cal food anymore.

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

I agree bro, it's amazing what you can get used to! Regular salad dressing tastes weird to me now, and sweets aren't even that tempting anymore!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

It scary to say the least!!!!!! People start wondering why you don't eat when they take you out to dinner! I just say "I had something to eat just before" and then I pat my small beer belly to signify that I'm on a diet.

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

well guys...Im here
the suprising thing that rises cholesterol is not diet, but just what your doing zeaky ,,worring and stress...just what the MD wants...cholesterol never killed anyone..70% of people who die of coranary heart faliur have normal cholesterol levels..hey...got you beat..265 here and I dont care...my trigl..are 58,,,this is a more important #,,,my ratio is 8:1 as well,,my VLDLs are with in normal range...having a so called high cholesterol is an excuse for an MD to pass on drugs like mevacor that will kill you quicker...I have published an article on cholesterol..will have to scan it

Definitely post that animal b, I'd be curious to see it, as I bet many others would be to!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Top Bottom