Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad injury will put me on the injury list.

shamrock11

Hey fellas. I haven't been on here in a a while b/c I have been dealing with a lot of shit. I just found out last week that I have a severly torn labrum in the top and rear of my shoulder joint. In the process of finding this out I also found out I have arthritis in my right shoulder as well and I have a cyst that is compressing the nerve to my rotater cuf muscle. If the cyst isn't compressed I could have permenent nerve damage and could lose the strength in my right arm. I was not prepare to haer this and is a blow for me. I have been working out most of my life and don't know what I will do if I am unable to workout. I will be out of the gym from anywhere between 6 months to a year. It sucks b/c I had finally sdtarted getting my body where I wanted it. Anyway, I'll drop in from tiime to time and see how everyone is doing

Shamrock11

Take it day by day and keep a positive attitude. I snapped more than a few bones in my leg once (and foot) and I was out for a while. I was down in the dumps and put on some weight but once the casts came off and the stitches were removed I went back into the gym. I wan't hammering out squats until failure but I was riding the bike, doing light leg exercises and blasting the few body parts I could.

Having a solid mental outlook, no matter how shitty things get, is essential.

Always remember that if it doesn't kill you it can only make you stronger!

When I was busted up one of my bros told me to look at the bright side - he said I couldn't nail the girls doggy style but my hands were still good so I could always get in a donkey punch while they were riding my broken ass.

Good luck!

Good luck bro - keep us updated

thanks fellas for the kind words. My surgery is set for the 30th of march. I have an excellent surgeon. He has been doing shoulder surgeries for 30 years and has done well over half of the indianapolis colts roster (Marvin Harrison, reggis wayne, dwight freeny, Brandon Scholi, Kent Dilger and many more). At least I know I am in good hands.

Top Bottom