Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad inject or abscess?

Hi all been lurking for along time never posted. But now I need some insight. Been on and off gear for about 4 years. The other day I did a pin in my glute and everything felt fine, bled a little but nothing wild. Was sore next day but nothing crazy, went to get in the shower and noticed some skin discoloration and it feels as if the oil is between skin and muscle. I have a little heat from it and no fever. Pain is minimal. I guess my question in the end is if I did not get the gear IM or I had a leak would it spread under the skin and cause some irritation? It was 2ccs test e and tren e 1 inch pin. Thanks for any insight or help!

I would avoid the area for a while as well, and perhaps use 1.5" pins for glutes going forward.

Hi all been lurking for along time never posted. But now I need some insight. Been on and off gear for about 4 years. The other day I did a pin in my glute and everything felt fine, bled a little but nothing wild. Was sore next day but nothing crazy, went to get in the shower and noticed some skin discoloration and it feels as if the oil is between skin and muscle. I have a little heat from it and no fever. Pain is minimal. I guess my question in the end is if I did not get the gear IM or I had a leak would it spread under the skin and cause some irritation? It was 2ccs test e and tren e 1 inch pin. Thanks for any insight or help!

All that lurking means you'll have seen similar threads right?

Top Bottom