Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a bad idea?

Razz31

I planned on running a 6 week test prop only cycle, this is my first cycle. However after talking to everyone and getting advice here I decided to go 8 weeks instead. I'm a little over 1 1/2 weeks in and running 100mg eod with liquidex .5ml eod. My question is, I have enough test prop to do 175mg for the last 4 weeks. Should I do that? I don't plan on running another cycle. I'm currently 180, 6 0. Extremely low body fat, and have been working out practically all my life. I'm coming off a knee surgery and hoping to gain some weight back. Any advice would be great. Thank

6 0, 180lbs. 25yrd old not sure about body fat but extremely low somewhere under 10%.
My goal is to put on as much weight as I possibly can, I don't care if it is fat as well. I'm hope for 200 if that's even possible. I'm extremely active and can burn through fat easily.

That's fine, not a bad idea at all. You may have to adjust the AI accordingly, but bumping dosages up every few weeks is good to keep pushing gains as they start to plateau

saying this is your last cycle ever and then saying you want to just gain as much weight as possible is well... crazy!

if you want to gain weight EAT. there is no way this is your last cycle when you watch all your 'gains' disappear .. you will hop back on so fast. until you get your diet fixed and learn how to workout to get big you are going to go nowhere long term

if you decide to eat and workout on steroids and lets say you put on a ton of water, fat, and some muscle then you can kiss your ligaments and tendons goodbye in the process

I'm doing the same thing now for the 1st time....(bumping the test for the 2nd half)

There was a thread on it a while back....

Top Bottom