Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad gyno surgery results

gorillahung

About 20 years ago I had gynecomastia removal. I didn't have enough information about the surgeon. I later learned that he was not board certified as a plastic surgeon. His specialty was urology but he decided to start doing plastic surgery. I learned the hard way why he isn't board certified. My gyno consisted of small lumps about the diameter of a quarter around the nipple on both sides. The surgeon just did general liposuction on my chest. He took out way too much tissue and took out more on my left side than the right. Not only did he take out more than needed, leaving me with loose skin and a crater on my chest, but I'm also asymetrical. It pisses me off knowing that I'd look half way decent for a 44 year old if he hadn't fucked up the surgery that bad. Just posting this as a warning for anyone considering gyno removal. Do your homework on the surgeon. I live in a small town and there are only 2 or 3 plastic surgeons to choose from. Had I known then what I know now I probably would have gone to a larger city to get a better surgeon. I didn't know that any doctor can do plastic surgery without being board certified as a cosmetic surgeon. It will cost somewhere between $5K-$10k to have fat grafted from my butt and injected into my chest to have this fixed. The guy was a total dick to me when I expressed displeasure with his work. DSC_0049.jpg

Great advice. All doctors and all surgeons are not created equally. You really need to do your research.

My advice for anyone with gyno is to first try and remove the gyno without surgery via the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

If that doesn't work, then you will need gyno surgery but do your research and read lots of reviews on different surgeons before making your decision on who you use!

unfortunately doctors are so powerful that we can do nothing when they fuck up. it isn't like you can sue them for a bad job.

By the time I found another surgeon who would admit that this guy screwed up bad, the statute of limitations had run out so I couldn't sue even with another doctor as an expert witness. The second doctor told me I got "butchered" and then told me that he didn't think he could make me look any better. The internet was still in it's infancy when I had my gyno removed so there wasn't the information available. I still don't understand how a urologist can just become a plastic surgeon without any other credentials or board certification. Maybe I'm crazy but I just believe that a surgeon should be certified in performing surgeries

This is the same for any kind of doctor, physical therapist, chiropractor, etc.

If they are not the best then the risk is there of them fucking up.

Thats why you always have to go to reputable doctors and not be afraid to spend a little bit more.

Especially when we are considering plastic surgery.

Doctors are the real drug dealers and butchers of the 20th's century.

I got hooked on painkillers = thanks to my doctor
You got your chest disfigured = thanks to your doctor

Doctors are the real drug dealers and butchers of the 20th's century.

I got hooked on painkillers = thanks to my doctor
You got your chest disfigured = thanks to your doctor

Dude, I also got hooked on painkillers from my doctor after rotator cuff surgery. It took a year for me to get clean.

Top Bottom