x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Bad Gh Sides??? What's Up???

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bad Gh Sides??? What's Up??? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Guys lately I've been feeling like shit. I have just been off. Kind of hard to describe. I feel a little shaky and just don't feel 100% like myself. Hard to describe but I don't "feel right" if you know what I mean. I did legs on Wednesday and I crushed them. I could barely walk out of the gym and stopped at the store to stock up on food and I was knocking shit over and stuff and I'm usually incredibly coordinated, but I was just beat and felt like crap. On Thursday it was a terrible

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

Bad Gh Sides??? What's Up???

Guys lately I've been feeling like shit. I have just been off. Kind of hard to describe. I feel a little shaky and just don't feel 100% like myself. Hard to describe but I don't "feel right" if you know what I mean.

I did legs on Wednesday and I crushed them. I could barely walk out of the gym and stopped at the store to stock up on food and I was knocking shit over and stuff and I'm usually incredibly coordinated, but I was just beat and felt like crap. On Thursday it was a terrible day I had restless night sleeping and just dragged through the day. I had no energy, seemed like I wasn't very quick at work (manage large commerical financial transactions) I was slow to think, nothing just seemed to flow quickly from my thoughts. Almost like a hangover in that sense, but no upset stomach, no pain, a slight headaches but not much to speak of.

Although Wednesday was a good workout and I went very heavy I did leave gym earlier than I planned as I just didn't "feel right" and I know that sounds real vague, but that's the best way I can describe it.

I've been on my current cycle for 32 days now. I just now started getting sore wrist, not unbearable, no edema what-so-ever and I'm about 48IU's into my 6 month gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - part of my cycle.

The first week I was using PEG MGF and IGF1, but was just too many injections with my work and so on.

I am wondering if the Gh was causing the issue. I've searched on this site and all around the Internet on bad GH sides and I just don't see anything like what I am feeling although, there is the rare reaction of high intra-cranial pressire and I'm sure it's not that.

GH if from a very good source, blue tops. 10IU's per vial

I was wondering if maybe I was going hypo-glycemic from the gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - . My blood sugar and all of my bloodwork was PERFECT pre-cycle. I had everything checked and everything was perfect. Thyroid was in the low "normal range" though. I can dig that up if needed.

Anyone want to chime in and give me some advice or their opinion of what I might be feeling? What do you think's wrong? Any advice.

My diet is tight about 3500 calories per day and it's high in Fish too. (heck I was even thinking maybe my mercury level was high as I live near the Ocean and I eat a lot of all types of seafood.

Currently about 194 at just a hair under 5'8".

BTW I last took GH on Wednesday evening (4IU's PWO) and haven't taken since and I feel pretty good today, still not 100% but much better and as an aside I have not been in the gym since I crushed legs because I was so damn out of it, but plan on hitting it hard tomorrow if I feel good maybe ease back in with light aerobics or something.

Here's what current cycle looks like:

Test Andropen 275 1cc/week
    Test testosterone cypionate 1cc/week
    Anavar 50mg/s day
    GH 4IU's/day 20 minutes PWO
    250 IU's HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - every 3 days

Rare alcohol, maybe one glass of wine per week tops.
    No prescription meds
    Occassional aspirin for sore joints whatever.

Thanks bro's and Karma to those with positive input.

Re: Bad Gh Sides??? What's Up???

You could be having a bad reaction from the GH. Remember everybody is different what affects people one way can affect other people in another way.

def get your blood sugar checked, you can buy the kit in any RX store

4iu gh is not allot but you never know, the fact that already in 1 month you are seeing GH sides is interesting because it takes longer to see stuff with GH, you took 48iu's so far there are guys who do that in 4 days.

Blood sugar get it checked correctly, always monitor it, in general post workout you should drink some sugar right away anything orange juice or one of those dextrose drinks

Maybee you should try to lower your dossage to 3IU....and 2IU if needed.

some people do have reactions like that even on 4iu's. I know I personally sleep like shit while on gh.

Quote Quote posted by LftHndPwrHouse
    some people do have reactions like that even on 4iu's. I know I personally sleep like shit while on gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - .
    i wounder if chinease GH is the best for us to take.....they make so damn much of it and its so easy to get these days even with the regulations. O-well....it seems to work

I use Jino's and have had no adverse reactions. I have mild to moderate insomnia on every cycle. But no clumbsy reactions. You just MAY have over trained your legs, and you were just wiped out from the workout.
    Hard to tell, bro. Just speculating. 4 iu's is not a large dose. If it continues, dump it and see if you regain your sense of well being. Good luck.

Quote Quote posted by omega529
    i wounder if chinease gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - is the best for us to take.....they make so damn much of it and its so easy to get these days even with the regulations. O-well....it seems to work

Thing is I was not even on Chinese GH. I did it for show prep about 3 years ago. I think right before the Chinese stuff got so popular.

I too got almost every side effect from the blue tops and only at 2ius per day 5days on 2 off.

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by NYBodyguard
    def get your blood sugar checked, you can buy the kit in any RX store

4iu gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - is not allot but you never know, the fact that already in 1 month you are seeing GH sides is interesting because it takes longer to see stuff with GH, you took 48iu's so far there are guys who do that in 4 days.

Blood sugar get it checked correctly, always monitor it, in general post workout you should drink some sugar right away anything orange juice or one of those dextrose drinks
    So you think That after my workout and then with the 4IU's PWo that it's making me Hypoglycemic?

That's my guess.