Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad allergies

tmtime22

[FONT=&quot]i have been getting bad allergic reactions lately to the point where i had to be taken out in an ambuloance from work yesterday...I was wondering is this could possbily gear related i recall it all starting about a 2 orso months ago i guess a little after i started this cycle...i am gonna stop taking the test enan (all i was running was that) anyone one know if this is posible[/FONT]

sometimes people have allergic reactions to the carrier oil and so if you are allergic to it, which i have no clue if you are or not, then that could clearly cause an issue...

Like said certain carrier oils can cause allergic reactions to some people. What's your source?

yes it could.. example: if they used peanut oil in the gear and you are allergic to peanuts makes perfect sense

why don't you ask your source what they are putting in there and a simple step for you is to try a completely different brand that doesn't use that

Carrier oil is different from lab to lab, and you could be allergic to one of them.

Top Bottom