Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad allergic reaction

Pleasuregod55

[FONT=&quot]i have been getting bad allergic reactions lately to the point where i had to be taken out in an ambuloance from work yesterday...I was wondering is this could possbily gear related i recall it all starting about a 2 orso months ago i guess a little after i started this cycle...i am gonna stop taking the test enan (all i was running was that) anyone one know if this is posible?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

You absolutely could be allergic to the carrier oil used. If you are having reactions you need to stop. Contact the source and find out what carrier was used and try another source that uses different carriers.

it could be the carrier oil so you need to find out what it is thats being used from your source... ask them and then you will know

i have been getting bad allergic reactions lately to the point where i had to be taken out in an ambuloance from work yesterday...I was wondering is this could possbily gear related i recall it all starting about a 2 orso months ago i guess a little after i started this cycle...i am gonna stop taking the test enan (all i was running was that) anyone one know if this is posible?

Indeed I seem to recall another identical thread

Top Bottom