Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bacteriostatic water same as sterile water?

serenade

hello brothers,
i need help,i am just coming of a cycle of 8weeks which ends with the last shot on tuesday.i want to commence on hcg as soon on thursday.i read every where that u need bac water for mixing now.in my country what they have is called sterile water and it is in 10ml containers is it the same?

Bacteriostatic water has some alcohol added to it where as sterile water is just sterile h2o.

Side Note:

HCG should be run before the end of a cycle, not after.

HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.

Damn good thing to know I think a lot of people still use it post cycle thinking it helps

It's gets a little fuzzy depending on your definition of post-cycle.

If you using long esters, you need to wait 2-3 weeks after last injection before starting PCT. Using HCG during that time makes perfect since since your HPTA is already suppressed and you can keep testosterone levels elevated while get a head start on recovering your testes.

Once traditional PCT starts, using HCG is counter-productive.

Top Bottom