Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bacteriostatic water or bottled water?

i_need_to_know

What are the cons with using regular bottled drinking water in lieu of bacteriostatic water? Won't our own antibodies fight off any bacteria in the water? I mean, if we fall off our bike and get a large open cut, we rinse it with tap water, which gets into our body/bloodstream, or we go into the ocean with open cuts. Wouldn't our normal flora take care of it?

Big difference in the quantity of bacteria entering your bloodstream. Also, bottled water does have tons of impurities not intended to go directly to the blood stream.

BAC water is cheap and easy to get, why risk it? You can make your own by getting sterile water and adding .9% BA. That's .9% - not 9%

One of the board sponsors sells it.

mattdan said:
Big difference in the quantity of bacteria entering your bloodstream. Also, bottled water does have tons of impurities not intended to go directly to the blood stream.

BAC water is cheap and easy to get, why risk it? You can make your own by getting sterile water and adding .9% BA. That's .9% - not 9%

One of the board sponsors sells it.

Ok, but where do I get sterile water and BA, and how do I know how much is .9% of the BA into how much sterile water for the correct ratio? As I've read about the liver toxicity issues.

Just buy the BAC! It's like 5 bucks, not much more than an aquafina lol, why be so fucking cheap w/ your health?

Cal_21 said:
Just buy the BAC! It's like 5 bucks, not much more than an aquafina lol, why be so fucking cheap w/ your health?

Buy it where? Yes I am asking for a source. Can it be bought over the counter? If it didn't come with the kit, and the contact says to use regular water as she does, and so does everyone she knows who uses the same stuff from the same contact, for a long time now (where the contact is her ex-boyfriend, who yes she is great friends with still), then what are my choices?

I either have to use bottled water, throw away my kit, or find out how to get sterile water. No?

Thanks.

Top Bottom