Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bacteriostatic Water

gogoman

Hey bros...i've got way more bacteriostatic water than i can ever use. If anyone needs any, just let me know. It is in 30mL bottle from Abbott Labs.

thanks,
gogoman

Maxx Out said:
Source post :confused: :confused: :confused: ???
I really don't think anyone is going to care much about someone selling pharmaceutical water. I would guess this is not the same as someone offering bottles of test.

pgerardone said:

I really don't think anyone is going to care much about someone selling pharmaceutical water. I would guess this is not the same as someone offering bottles of test.

Scammers sometimes do this and when they get a response they go ahead and send u their list goods!
Happens all the time!

Just water bro

Not trying to sell myself as a "source". I just have extra stuff of what some people need and have a hard time getting for whatever reason. If you'd rather i could give the legit business link of where i purchased the bacterio water. Don't wanna cause any trouble....just tryin' to help.

Thanks,

gogoman

Re: Just water bro

gogoman said:
Not trying to sell myself as a "source". I just have extra stuff of what some people need and have a hard time getting for whatever reason. If you'd rather i could give the legit business link of where i purchased the bacterio water. Don't wanna cause any trouble....just tryin' to help.

Thanks,

gogoman

Not acussing u of anything. Just thought it was worded kind of suspicious, just wanted to let u know this way u can change it so u don't get flamed up the arse.

Top Bottom