Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bacteiastatic water for GH mixing. Will Distilled water work the same?

kdtl61

I can't find this Bacteiastatic water at any pharmacy
here in my town. Been to CVS, Kroger, Meijer.
So, my question is will using distilled water for my gh work? I'm only taking 2iu a day for 6 days on 1 day off. for 6 weeks or so. Each vial I mix must stay in the refrige for 10 days. Will if still be safe after 10 days?
I would just use the sterial water that comes with the kit however it is only good for a few days at best.

How can I keep the rest of the distilled water from going bad once air hits it? This sounds like a dumb question to me. Sorry

Any help would be great.
Thanks,
kdtl61

The thing is you don't want to inject distilled water because although it has been sterilized to a point, it's still not clean enough to skip the digestive tract. You can order water that's safe enough to inject online.

You can use the sterile water that is provided with the kit, or bacteriostatic water, if you can find it......not distilled, though.

CAn you tell me what site sells this water.
I can't believe I'm the first guy with this concern.
Some of my friend just say F *** it and go with what comes with the kits.

Please help if you can.

Thanks,
kdtl61

You can use sterile saline solution sold at any drug store.
I sue it to dilute my ttokkyo winny. It is sold as "eye wash"
or contactlens cleaner. If you buy it, make sure you read
the bottle to make sure it's saline solution, and contains
nothing else.

Also, some veterinarians sells sterile saline solution. You can
ask them if there's any nearby.

24/7
I think that's just a wive's tale.
But anyone have anyscientific data?

i have used the serostim kits with bacteriostatic water and without it...when useing without it i was making sure between me and a friend we used a vial within 48 hours....serona says that with bacteriostatic water it will last up to ten to 14 days refrigerated. bacteriostatic water contains antimicrobials, so those other sterile water solutions will not have the same effect. if you know anyone that works at a hospital or dr.s office...they leave bacteriostatic water laying around like it is candy, but you need a script to buy it...so better off stealing it hehehe

You need bariostatic water or the gh will go bad on you. The gh is only good for a day or so with sterile water. Most dealers sell the bariostatic water with the gh because the gh is pretty much useless without it. If not I'm sure you can find it somehow.

What do you guys think about what Maxbiceps said about using the Sterile Saline solution? This is the same stuff used to clean contact lens? Is it safe to inject? WIll it keep the GH good for 10 days?

Anyone, Anyone

I can't beleive I'm finally ready to give this shit a try and find myself opening a big can of worms on how to store it during my use over a 10 day period.

Top Bottom