Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bacteiastatic water for GH mixing. Will Distilled water work the same?

Saline solution also will not allow th gh to last. It will be useless in a matter of a day or two. You must get bariostatic water unless you are going to use the bottle in a day.

The debate on bacteriostatic water vs. sterile water continues......

Bacteriostatic water is the best choice for gh mixing beause it preserves the gh much longer. However, I have sensitive skin and it causes red welps the size of golfballs with itching and swelling. When I use sterile water instead of bacteriostatic water, there is no reaction. The only sterile water I can find is single-dose 20ml and therefore it can only be used once? So, I am forced to use 2ml of the bottle and dispose the other 18ml.?

When the sterile water is used, the gh blue top will go bad after 24 hours? Does refridgeration perserve the gh up to 5 days?

Do I suck it up and just use the bacterostatic water or do I have other options?

I can't find this Bacteiastatic water at any pharmacy
here in my town. Been to CVS, Kroger, Meijer.
So, my question is will using distilled water for my gh work? I'm only taking 2iu a day for 6 days on 1 day off. for 6 weeks or so. Each vial I mix must stay in the refrige for 10 days. Will if still be safe after 10 days?
I would just use the sterial water that comes with the kit however it is only good for a few days at best.

How can I keep the rest of the distilled water from going bad once air hits it? This sounds like a dumb question to me. Sorry

Any help would be great.
Thanks,
kdtl61

Trust me,,,ONLY use BAC WATER.
If you end up using STERILE WATER remember after the HGH is mixed
it will only be good for 24-36 hours.

Wow...some bad advice here! Get bac water...its five bucks man! Do a Google search! I am not so sure the salinity of saline water would not on contact render the HGH useless. HGH is very fragile and easily damaged.

Jeff

Sorry guy I didnt read post and threw some bad advice out there!! Saline no but this again is me not everyone else.... Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water for injection containing 0.9% (9 mg/mL) of benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative.

Peace, Forged

TNB medical has BA water, if you don't see it listed,mail them.

RADAR

Bacteriostatic water has 0.9% benzyl alcohol in it, and it needs to be used for the HGH according to all I've read. It's not a controlled substance, and I think you should try a compounding pharmacy (College Pharmacy - Home), or try eBay. I've picked it up there now & then. If you do have to use sterile water or saline (and I have NO IDEA what effect that might have on the delicate HGH powder), you need to mix only 1 days worth or you'll be injecting $1000 a month of useless water after the HGH dies.

Charles

^^ You know I was going to say ebay has BAC water and I have bought pinz and vials off there just for the price of bulk I bought 1000 3cc 23X1.5 hypo's last year all with exp. dates in 2011 for 50$ bucks and 200 20ml kimball vials for 30$ hell you can purch just about anything on ebat now. Really thought it is cheap to buy BAC water I prefer to make my own and BAC water is sterile water with BA which is what perserves the sterility simply put.....But your money bro....
Merry Christmas Everyone
Peace, Forged

Top Bottom