Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bacne + Accutane, how long does it take?

SAMV

hi,

im in preperation for a competition in november.
i have quite bad bacne, started accutane 8 days ago, 40mg (2x20mg)daily.
due i am on contest preperation my fat intake is exteremy low...i take a teaspoon oil with the accutane twice a day to make sure it is absorbed.

my bacne is from steroids, what is your experience how long does it take to clear it up?

maybe some other tipps for me or how to accelerate the clearing-up process?

thanks !

acne can get worse the 1st month of treatment with accutane, but then it clears up rapidly after that. works like you wouldnt believe

3-4 weeks to see extremely noticeable improvements

40mg is perfect

get some good lip balm, always apply a generous amount before bed

your lips will get dry

let us know how it goes

also, i'm assuming you'll be tanning for your contest...don't forget accutane increases your sensitivity to sunlight...so you might burn instead of tan (not a concern if you're going the spray-on route)

thanks for your answer!

mainly i notice a "red nose" and dry face. lips are dry too. but not as extreme , as some people describe, like every day the skin is gone....thats not the case. only dry. not as extreme.

i have only problems on my back, nowhere else. not kind of small pimples. but mainly those big ones...which are really big and under the skin ... i think you know what i mean.

yeah tanning is not the problem...when i see siginificant improvement, i will lower the 40mg to 20mg...so i can maybe start with light tanning ... to see how my skin reacts.

but at first, i NEED to see improvements....i really hope it will come very soon.

im just (very) afraid, that i wont see results within 4-5 weeks ... i cant go with bacne to competition .... sucks really.

thanks

i had bad bacne. Took 4 months of 60 mg accutane ed to clear it up. Had to get frequent bloodwork throughout. Accutane is hell on the liver. Make sure not to run any orals while ur on it.

4 months?? omg. i hope it works faster for me......i really hope it will work within 6 weeks ... is that unrealistic??

SAMV said:
hi,

im in preperation for a competition in november.
i have quite bad bacne, started accutane 8 days ago, 40mg (2x20mg)daily.
due i am on contest preperation my fat intake is exteremy low...i take a teaspoon oil with the accutane twice a day to make sure it is absorbed.

my bacne is from steroids, what is your experience how long does it take to clear it up?

maybe some other tipps for me or how to accelerate the clearing-up process?

thanks !

IF YOU WANT FASTER RESULTS WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS. GET A SCRIPT ONLINE FOR SOLODYN (ADULT ACNE MED FDA APPROVED MAY 2006). WAY MORE EFFECT THAN ACCUTANE ESPECAILLY IF YOU GOT BIG NASTY's VOLCANOS ON UR BACK. WORKED FOR ME.

solodyn, is nothing else than an oral antibioticum .. minocyclin ... nothing to compare with accutane .....

.... any more opinions?

stick with the accutane, tanning will actually speed it up but its probably bad for you but hey i did it anyway.

Top Bottom