Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back and strong after pectoral tendon ripped off the bone. Need help!!

Toby39

Okay.. in january I ripped my pectoral tendon off the bone. I'm back to lifting hard and everything feels like except my left shoulder where I had the surgery is a little achy. I'm about to start a cycle and my doc said I should be okay. It is 500mg of Omna's for 8 weeks along with 10 weeks of EQ at 300mgs a week. Question here is, is it too much. I weigh in at 158lbs right now. Should I start a mild cycle to ease into juice again or just do what I said before? I just don't want to injure myself again.

Please give me input.. Thanks

Bear in mind gear helps muscle strength, but not tendons. If you can afford it would consider some GH use with your AS to help the tendons get stronger as well.

regarding your injury...if your doctor feels your ok to start lifting, and most importantly your body feels ok then you should be allset...but if your coming back to early then regardless of taking AS or not your goign to get hurt again...Other wise i say hit that cycle it wont have direct effects on you getting reinjured...like i said if its to early then just wait...other wise i dont see any problems..lata g

If you can't afford GH the best cycle for you to do would be Winstrol with either Primo or Equipoise and maybe a short ester Test as well. The Winny and Primo/ Eq cycle is well known for strengthening ligaments and tendons and improving joints and is commonly used by novices to prepare their bodies for heavier A.S. use. In your case I would go for the Eq with the Winny because not only is it better than Primo in actually helping the tissue recovery process but I believe that the price of Primo in the States is prohibitive!
:D

Last edited:
I've already been lifting for about 5 months. I'm back into the 6-8 rep range. I've gone from 25lb DB's for flat bench to 95lbs DB for flat bench for 6 reps. So I think I'm okay... As I said.. I'm doing 500mgs of Sust and EQ with it.. So I think I should be okay..

What do you think?

I would start in with the EQ first for a couple of weeks to strengthen the joint before really hitting the test

oh yeah, forgot to tell all of you. I did 100mgs of Laurabolin for 6 weeks about 1.5 months ago to help strengthen the tendon....

Top Bottom