Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back for some GOOD advice

BEAST420

Hey Guys,

Not sure if you remember me from back in the day however; I remember you all were very helpful in giving advice.

I have been going to the gym 4x a week, and am looking for something to give me a nice lean boost. Was going to go with Epi, but did not realize it was banned.

Was thinking an oral for 6 weeks, and 400 mg of test for 12 weeks.

Any suggestions on orals would be great. I have not run a cycle in about 3 years, so a little rusty on my knowledge.

Stats: I am 28, weight is 170, about 15% bf, and my first "real" cycle was test and Winny. I tried all those pro hormones back in the day as well.

Thank you in advance.

Test and winny may be the winner. I had good results from the winny but it made my face very bloated, while leaning out the rest of my body. Not sure if var will do the same...?

Test and winny may be the winner. I had good results from the winny but it made my face very bloated, while leaning out the rest of my body. Not sure if var will do the same...?

If you will use an AI to control estrogen levels, this should not be a problem.

Winstrol is a DHT derivative. It does not aromatize into estrogen so side effects like water retention are impossible.

It sounds to me like your winstrol wasn't winstrol. How confident are you in your steroid source?

I personally would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. Look up your source. See what kind of reviews come up

I would just go with test only and lean down a bit more first if you can. That couple percent lower will make a big difference in having room to grow.

Top Bottom