Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

back pumps

c17

i had been getting them slightly sence about week2.5. but sat when doing legs, DAMN. now i know what your all talkin about.

i have done dbol twice and never had any probs with my back. This one time though, i was at work pulling these pallets loaded with freight off a truck with a manual pallet jack. they were so overstacked and heavy it wasnt even funny, not to mention the wheels on the jack were just about square... so im pulling these things off the truck and i get through about 8 or 9, the 10th was fckin massive and i could barely budge this thing (mid dbol sus cycle squatting/dead well over 500 mind you). My supervisor came over and started pushing to help, we made it about 20 ft and i HAD to stop, my fucking legs were so pumped i thought they would explode. i couldnt walk at all, i had to hobble over to a counter and sit down, my supervisor was like what the hell is wrong with you lol. i said i had done legs the other day and was really sore. i have never in my life experienced pain from muscle pump like that it was like doing 20 rep squats with 95% of your max. beware of DBOL pumps!!

Top Bottom