Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back Loading/Pre Loading Syringes

funkyfresh

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I was hoping some of you guys might be able to give me some advice on pre-loading syringes.

I know ideally, you should draw from the vial and inject straight away, which obviously requires sterilizing the needle and injection site aswell as changing pins for drawing and injecting.

But if I was to use something like test prop, which ideally means EOD injections, can I just pre-load up 4 syringes (split doses) at one time with the required amount I need for the week and store them in a sterile syringe container or something? Then when it's time for injections, I can just replace the drawing pin (which of course means 4 seperate pins for drawing and injecting, so 8 in total) and use a fresh one for the injection?

This would make life a lot easier especially if I am pushed for time as I would only have to worry about injecting rather than measuring out and drawing the correct dose everytime.

I know you can buy needle/syringe banks for disposing of syringes and needles. But I could just buy 2 - one for storage and one for disposing.

Sorry if this all sounds dumb, I'm a newbie.

One other thing; my source offers 10ml vials of test prop. 100mg/ml.
So this is 100mg per ml of liquid right? So if I did 200mg EW for example split into 4 50mg EOD injections, that's 5 weeks worth right?

Yes.

Yes, but that doesn't account for needle space, so you might end up with a shot less than you had planned.

NOTE: Back loading usually refers to loading the syringe from the back - plunger side.

I usually preload 2 wks in advance. Never had any problems doing that. I would store them in a ziplock with a few alcohal soaked cotton balls.

Thanks for the reply guys

Yes, but that doesn't account for needle space, so you might end up with a shot less than you had planned. [quote/]

That's OK...I'm gonna probably get 2 vials, which means I'll have more than enough for my 6 week cycle.

ive never preloaded but how do u guys store them to ensure they stay steril say if u didnt have extra pins to swap out fresh ones for each injection? put them in the fridge or somethin and clean with alcohol swabs before injecting?

Top Bottom