Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back in game. Need help, please.

bonnieandclyde

Hi. I am new this or any other forum. I was told this was the only forum I needed to participate in. About me ...
40 yom
5'7" 160

Not unfamiliar to anabolic, its just been awhile. When I used anabolic I took test, d-bool, and deca. I had shoulder surgery quite sometime ago and have been lifting pretty much pain free for several months. I want to get back into again. In my day I was about 190. Definitely a bit bulky but not cut ... totally my fault. I'm a fireman and the strength was great but my endurance sucked. Again, my fault. I would like some suggestions for my first and second cycles. I believe I would be happy at 175 to 180 of lean muscle. My diet is getting much better but I believe I lack calories so I have been taking protein drinks to supplement.

How can I go about gaining the lean muscle I am looking for?

All help is much appreciated.

Welcome to EF, whoever told you that this was the only place you needed to be was right…

A few suggestions I would make;

If I’m reading this post correctly, you’ve only been back training for a few months? You gotta give yourself more consistent training time...

Adding lean muscle is not gonna come from shakes. Please post your diet like Pip88 said and we’ll have a look...

You can probably add some quality muscle with a diet and training right now..

~EZ

yes, you need more time. your muscles(muscle memory) will return faster than tendons and joints. If you don't get everyhting back up to par first and then add test and your strength comes back before your tendons and ligaments do, then you are going to injure yourself and get setback prob 6 more weeks or so.

Top Bottom