Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back after a weeks vacation..

John Woe

Back after a weeks vacation..

The last week I was away on vacation and was nowhere near a computer. I must admit I missed the board and the bros. If anything exciting or new happend when I was away fill me in. If not I had a great time being away and relaxing. Only bad thing is I lost 10 pounds even though I was able to train. I just couldn't keep up with my meals. Good to be back. Peace!!

Welcome back..yeah i hear ya..vacation is fun but trying to train-eat-etc..sometimes i just say oh well i'll catch up when i get home!!!RADAR

Welcome back bro! When I was gone I missed the board so much LOL I could not wait to get home

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
Welcome back bro! When I was gone I missed the board so much LOL I could not wait to get home

M18
Hey!! Hey!! Common you might as well admit it-you have an addiction...i would keep quiet about it unless you want those little men in white coats to show up!!!! LOL..... RADAR

Hey Mustang you might have to wheen off. Start lowering your number of posts everyday and in a few weeks you should be alright!!hehe:p

Top Bottom