Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back 2 Work - Cycle Thoughts? 1 Issue!

macemj

Some of you guys will remember me but I plan on being back around much more posting and getting very serious with my health and in the gym.

Quick stats / Background:
I have taken many cycles (lost count?); 5'10"; 205lbs; my BF fluctuates between 6-12% (natually very lean)..currently 10.5%; I eat anywhere from 2500-6000 caleries/day depending on goals.

CURRENT GOAL: Bulk Cycle ==> Harden, Trim & Shredd during last month(s) of cycle.

I am always open to learning / new ideas / other perspectives / ..the day you STOP LEARNING is the day you die!!

OK. Very Excited!!!!...Soon will be running a nice cycle:

WK 1-4
Test Propionate - 100mg/day
EQ - 400mg/ wk
D-bol Tabs - 25mg/day (15days) 50mg (15 days)

WKS 4-16
Test Cyp. - 600 mg/wk
EQ - 750-1000mg/wk
****I want to run another compound?? Tren? Anavar? Deca?
****I have never taken Tren ..input?

WK12-16
Test Prop. 50-100mg/wk until ween off

Possibles to END Cycle:
Winstrol?
Var?

Everybody is welcome to add their advice.

Last thing I want to say in this Thread:

Any good bros that like "60ml Jugs"??? IF you know what I am talking about, please PM me b/c I am having an issue. The communication is a problem...I need assistance before I give more details in an open Thread!!!

Thanks to all and appreciate the many good bros who alwayz offer their expertise from hard earned / learned years of doing this and living the lifestyle.

start the test cyp on week one and also start the eq at the higher dose

So cycle would be:

1-4 dbol
1-4 test prop 100mgs/day
1-14 test c 600mgs/week
1-14 EQ 750mgs/week
15-16 test p 50mgs/day

the reason you need to start the test c on week one is that it will take about 4 weeks to kick in during which time youll be getting your test from the test p. If you start the test c on week 4 then you will have weeks 4-8 with low blood testosterone levels. No need to start the EQ of at a lower dosage.

You could throw some tren ace during weeks 8-14 at 50mg/ED.

Make sure you run HCG on this cycle at 500 -1000iu every 4 days

start the test cyp on week one and also start the eq at the higher dose

So cycle would be:

1-4 dbol
1-4 test prop 100mgs/day
1-14 test c 600mgs/week
1-14 EQ 750mgs/week
15-16 test p 50mgs/day

the reason you need to start the test c on week one is that it will take about 4 weeks to kick in during which time youll be getting your test from the test p. If you start the test c on week 4 then you will have weeks 4-8 with low blood testosterone levels. No need to start the EQ of at a lower dosage.

You could throw some tren ace during weeks 8-14 at 50mg/ED.

Make sure you run HCG on this cycle at 500 -1000iu every 4 days

Damn that cycle will put me in BEAST MODE, I will be cutting diamonds with my dick!!

I Will def. start Test C at beginning and keep EQ up...that is a lot of juice/wk tho - over a gram almost 2??HHaaa we are sick.

Still thinking about the tren? How do you compare it to Test? I have never taken it ...just had a good friend who got wayyy too many sides and NEVER dipped in the Tren..Time to try???

How long have you been off? I think the Test and EQ will do plenty. No need to add anything else at those dosages - especially if it's been a while. As far as your Jug issues - can't talk about that here at at all (not even PM.) Rules have changed from years back.

How long have you been off? I think the Test and EQ will do plenty. No need to add anything else at those dosages - especially if it's been a while. As far as your Jug issues - can't talk about that here at at all (not even PM.) Rules have changed from years back.

Understood buddy...

check ur PM bro ...shoot me quick update of some of the changes old bros nowhere in sight.

I've been running test off and on a couple years but been off about 3 mo. and I'm dying!!!

Top Bottom