Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BAC water promised by me

M.O.D

i know there are a couple guys who emailed me needing some water which i said i would send you for free....i lost all my mail and didnt have time to send you guys anything before i went into the hospital...if you get this and still need it drop me a email...i will remember your name and sorry i didnt get to you sooner..

note:...i do not sell any shit at all..im not a dealer nor do i know of any....if i do ever have anything extra i will give it away for free , i dont want anyones money ...

You are a good man. Not many people in this world would give anything away for free. Best of luck to you.

Joker

its not a big deal..i bought a case of it so 30cc is real cheap..besides lots of good bro's here and it always feels good to give to others....

LOL i once had a yard sale and it was just a bunch of poor people showing up,,,shit i couldnt take money from these people so i ended up giving everything away for free...

mental note to all..never ask to go into retail business with m.o.d:D

Top Bottom