Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bac water

i have said this before but i will warn everyone that you must use bac water to constitute hcg. don't use sterile water. i have fell victim to buying what i thought was bac water.. when it got to me it wasn't what i wanted and i was pissed. so double make sure its bac water and if they send you the wrong shit call your CC company and dispute that shit. otherwise your hcg could go to waste

there are two different types of bac water that hospira makes. one has 0.9% sodium choloride and the other one doesnt. does it make a difference for HCG use. i just bout the one with the pink label that dylan gave the link to. thanks guys

Dont buy the sodium water.
Bac water only has BA in it.

Dont buy the sodium water.
Bac water only has BA in it.

hi..i know you said that bac water has only BA in it.
but i have looked at my options and all i see is bac water with %0.9 NaCl(sodium chloride)+0.9% Benzyl alcohol per 1ml.....even amazon sell it with sodium chloride and BA.
Is it fine to have sodium chloride in it? any reason why not?

hi..i know you said that bac water has only BA in it.
but i have looked at my options and all i see is bac water with %0.9 NaCl(sodium chloride)+0.9% Benzyl alcohol per 1ml.....even amazon sell it with sodium chloride and BA.
Is it fine to have sodium chloride in it? any reason why not?

No sodium chloride will ruin your gh. It changes the ph of the water. Gh is not stable and needs to be handled very carefully.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom